Passive fire protection (PFP) coatings make structures more resistant to fire by insulating structural steel from high temperatures and as a result, buy time for the evacuation before structural collapse.
The Graco XM PFP Plural-Component Sprayer offers data reporting technology, so you can confirm that epoxy intumescent coatings are sprayed on-ratio, at requirements set by the manufacturer. The XM PFP is easy to use, maintains consistent temperature control and offers precise ratio control.
- Handles two-part epoxy intumescent fire protection coatings from 1:1 to 10:1
- Provides precise ratio control
- If off-ratio conditions occur, the system will automatically stop
- Offers data reporting for verification the material was properly applied
- Monitors, tracks and collects data for: mix ratio, pressure, temperature, flow rates and material usage
- USB port to easily download data reports
- Accurate, on-ratio mixing reduces material waste
- Virtually eliminates the difficult task of removing improperly mixed material
- Offers peace of mind with "set and forget" parameter settings
- Pipe racking
- Structural steel
- Storage tanks
- Onshore and offshore oil rigs
- Living quarters