The Husky 2200 air-operated diaphragm pump features a single piece polypropylene center section for increased reliability and chemical compatibility, plus a patented, high-reliability modular air valve that is online serviceable.
This diaphragm pump is designed with a reinforced frame for improved reliability and will help to eliminate fluid leakage.
Benefits of the Husky 2200 double diaphragm pumps:
- Overall improved air efficiency
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Available with Overmolded diaphragms (up to 5 times longer diaphragm life)
- 2 in (50.8 mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available
- High flow - 200 gpm (757 lpm) in a compact, portable size
- Fluid pressure to 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF