The Graco XP70 Plural-Component Sprayer is designed to pump, mix and atomize high to 100% solid coatings with superior results. In addition, the XP70’s design allows you to gravity feed, which may eliminate the need for feed pumps, saving you money. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you'll find that the XP70 provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
Flexible options for mix ratio, pressure and flow rate – choose the right system for the application. If you occasionally change materials, the Graco XP Sprayers are the right choice. That’s because you can change the ratio by simply changing out one or two pump lowers. Available in 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1 and 4:1 mix ratios.
- Reduced material waste
- No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
- Save money by using less clean-up solvent
- Consistent material quality - no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
- Easy to operate - minimal training required
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths
- Environmentally friendly high solids coatings, with little or no solvent
- High viscosity epoxy coatings – up to 100% solids content