Husky 1050A (1") ( Fluid Handling )
Product Code & Goods Description
The Husky 1050 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
Benefits of the Husky 1050 double diaphragm pumps:
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air-operated diaphragm pumps in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation
- Offered in ATEX configuration
- Use the Online Husky Selector Toolto choose a pump for your application
- 30% more efficient than the market leader
- 20% increase in fluid flow compared to the Husky 1040