RPB GX4 Monitor continuously tests the quality of supplied breathing air for a range of contaminants including Carbon Monoxide (CO), alerting the operator wearing the respirator immediately if contamination is detected. GX4 can detect up to four gases simultaneously.
The unit has built in alarms, wifi, and data logging capabilities that keeps up to 2 years of breathing air data.
- simple on-site calibration check
- self updating calibration certificate
- 2 years data logging
- wifi connectivity
- easily portable
- auxiliary plug in audible and visual alarms
- can be wall mounted or mounted to Radex Airline Filter, or custom heavy duty carry case
- auxiliary output for custom warnings