Fireball Oil Pump ( Fluid Handling )
Product Code & Goods Description
Ideal for oil and grease dispense and transfer in a range of applications, Graco Fireball pumps are recognized throughout the industry for their highly reliable design and construction.
- Mini Fire-Ball 225: An engineered design with fewer moving parts means less wear out, reduced down time and more profit for your business, especially when your shop is small and your work force depends on equipment performance and you can’t afford down time. Available in 3:1 for oil and 50:1 for grease dispense.
- Fire-Ball 300: Built to last with innovative, maintenance-saving features, reducing down time and saving you money.
- Fire-Ball 425: Perfect for fluid oil transfer in high volume and longer distance applications such as truck shop service fleet facilities and in-plant applications.
Mini Fire-Ball 225 Features:
- 50:1 ratio allows grease to be pumped up to NLGI #2
- Available for 35 lb (16 kg), 120 lb (55 kg) and 400 lb (180 kg) containers
- 3:1 ratio for petroleum and synthetic-based oils
- Double acting pump provides continuous flow operation
- Rugged inlet cage withstands demanding shop environments
- Full line of stationary and portable package configurations
Fire-Ball 300 & 425 Features:
- Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life
- Few moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost
- Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process
- Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation without icing
- Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability