The Husky 1050HP air-operated diaphragm pump is the first pump on the market that allows users to choose between low pressure and high pressure operating modes with Graco’s low-high pressure mode valve. High pressure operation isn’t always required, so switch to the low pressure mode to reduce air consumption up to 50%.
These features combined with the quality and reliability of our standard Husky diaphragm pump design make this one of the most unique high pressure diaphragm pumps on the market.
Benefits of the Husky 1050HP double diaphragm pumps:
- Increased fluid pressure without sacrificing flow
- Low-high pressure mode valve lets you operate the pump as a standard AODD or a high pressure AODD
- Reduce air consumption up to 50% with the low pressure mode
- Same repair parts as the Husky 1050 diaphragm pump
- Filter press, ceramic, high head pressure or long distance