Graco’s heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible.
Graco’s hoses are wrapped with a new multi-strand copper heating element that has greatly increased hose quality by providing 10-times (testing based on 1/4 in. 2000 psi heated hose) the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element, achieves long-term, even heating without hot spots, and allows for backwards compatibility with existing Reactor heated hoses.
- Copper-heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Graco proportioners
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Hoses are covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Hoses use custom designed splice kit to electrically connect hoses without having to run copper under the fittings
- Helix-design whip hose uses braided copper wires for added flexibility and longer life
- Whip hoses 246050 and 246055 come standard with the new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
- Other selected hoses may be ordered with the Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard for added protection and prolonged life